Have you ever wanted to watch Netflix together online series, shows, and movies from any place? Then read this article freely and properly. So if your relative or friend is in another country or town and you want to watch it together with them so, this article will help you to do that. After reading this article correctly, you will be able to watch it together from any distance, no matter you are far from them or near them, you can enjoy your Netflix long-distance relationship.
Netflix is one of the top-rated online streaming services to watch movies, TV series, and a lot more things. On this platform, you can watch every new video and series on it because it is one of the best streaming websites which provides you with almost every movie and TV show. It also gives you the option of using the app version of this website, which means you can watch TV shows and movies on your smartphones.
Steps to Watch Netflix Together with Your Friends Online
Nowadays social distancing has made several people miss group activities like watching movies together with friends. But now there’s a way to do it online. There’s a Google Chrome extension that lets you watch movies together as well as chat with your friends at the same time. The extension name is Netflix party you can look it on the google chrome webstore.
- If you love to watch movies on PC/ Computer. And you want to watch it with your friends.
- Install “Netflix Party“ Extension on Google Chrome Browser.
- After that, click on the “Netflix Party” icon and copy the link and share it with your friend.
- When your friend opens the Netflix party link, the same Movie/ TV show will start streaming on your friends’ computer.
Keep in mind, pausing the video on one end, pauses it on the other end as well. The extension also allows you two to chat while watching your favorite movies/ tv-shows in real-time.
- Make sure the Rave application has been installed on both the devices to watch Netflix with friends online.
- Launch the app on both devices.
- Here, you can either create or join Rave to watch Netflix with friends.
- When both the devices get connected through Rave, you’ll find lots of options like Netflix, Youtube, Vimeo, Google Drive, Dropbox, and more. You may click on the Netflix icon to start and Netflix screen share and log in to your Netflix account.
Now, you can look for movies or tv shows you want to watch Netflix with friends and, once done, hit the play button.
- Click on the “Share” button, which you will find at the bottom of the screen.
- You can share the link via WhatsApp or any other medium.
- Now, your friend needs to open the link on the “Rave” app (NOTE: – Your friend needs to login to their NF account).
How to use Netflix party?
Log in to your Netflix account and choose any tv-show or movies you and your friends would love to watch online.
Steps 1: Play the movie or tv show
Step 2: Now click on the red NP icon located near the address bar.
Step 3: Click on the Start Party button and share the URL to invite your friends to watch Netflix together online from the comfort of your home.
How does Netflix Party work?
The working of Netflix Party is pretty simple, you just need to pick shows you would like to watch with friends. Netflix Party automatically syncs movie playback across all the individual accounts.
Note: Everyone needs to have a Netflix account in order to use Netflix Party.
How to watch Netflix together on zoom?
Following these simple steps will let you watch Netflix together on Zoom easily:-
- Play any movie/ tv show on Netflix.
- Start Zoom and click on the share screen.
- Make sure you enable your computer sound.
- Finally, enjoy Netflix on Zoom with friends.
Wrapping Up: How to Watch Netflix Together Online With Your Friends
The coolest thing about the Rave is that it can play the video in the background as well. Both for Netflix and YouTube. And if your device is running Android 8.0, then it’ll play picture in picture view as well. Overall, the Netflix watch together extension does what it says and has one of the brilliant UI.