All the short video-sharing apps such as TikTok, Instagram Reels, YouTube, Snapchat, etc. never fail to bring something fun to enjoy into the world. This time there’s a new trend going on that makes your face look sad and interesting and funny at the same time.
This hilarious sad face filter effect is taking over not just video-sharing and messaging apps, but also platforms like Facebook, YouTube Shorts, and Twitter. And if you’re an Instagram fanatic, you’ve probably already seen the sad face filters popping up on Reels, memes, and video clips.
Make Your Instagram Posts Stand Out with the Sad Face Filter
Looking to add some humor to your Instagram posts with the sad face filter? You’re in luck – it is now available. Moreover, you can also make Instagram reels with this funny-looking sad filter on Instagram, and it’s quite easy to do it. Don’t miss out on the fun – here’s how to use the sad face filter on Instagram.
- To begin with, Install the app from Google PlayStore or App Store, if you already have the app updating it gives you the new filter option.
- Open Instagram and tap on the + icon in the top right corner.
- Select the Reel option from the list that appears.
- When you are On the Reel creation screen, then tap on the Effects option as shown below.
- Here, tap on the search button.
- Now, you just have to search for ‘Sad’ or ‘Sad face’ from the effects menu.
- Tap on the ‘Sad face’ filter to select it.
That’s it! This is how you can use the sad face filter on the Instagram app for iOS.
You will have to use Instagram mobile app to play around with the sad face filter effects
If you want to know other features of Instagram, you need to follow this guide – Complete Instagram Guide
Using the new sad face filter on Instagram is a simple process. It’s worth noting that the sad face filter is not only available on Instagram, but also on other instant messaging and social networking apps like Facebook, Twitter, and Snapchat. If you have any additional questions or need further assistance, please don’t hesitate to reach out for help.