In this article, I’m going to guide you on how to install Twitch Desktop on Mobile. You don’t need technical knowledge to install and configure the desktop version of Twitch on your smartphones.
How to Get Twitch Desktop on Mobile?
The easy way to get twitch desktop on mobile is by following these steps below:
- Tap and hold the refresh icon at the top right corner of your screen.
- Tap on Request Desktop Site option.
- Now you will be able to access desktop version of twitch on mobile devices.
Can you use your mobile camera to stream on Twitch?
Yes, you can use mobile camera to broadcast in the Twitch app on android and iOS. To do so, just Tap on camera icon present at the top of the screen on android or iPhone.
Where is the broadcast button on Twitch mobile?
The broadcast button is available on a mobile device is available on the top of the mobile screen. To access the mobile streaming option, tap on the “Go Live“ icon in the Twitch app. The other way around is by tapping on your profile photo on the top left of the screen.
How to Stream PC Games on Twitch Mobile?
Now, you can easily stream pc games on twitch mobile using OBS (Open Broadcaster Software).
- First of all, Access your Twitch Stream key from your Twitch.tv profile.
- Download OBS from the link and set up game capture mode.
- Configure OBS with your Twitch key for streaming.
- Click “Start Streaming” and start playing your game
How can I use my iPhone as a webcam for Twitch?
As Open Broadcaster Software is not supported on iPhone. but you can use alternatives of OBS to use iPhone as a webcam for streaming on Twitch.
- Download EPOC Cam.
- Now, download the EPOC drivers for your PC or MacBook.
- Launch EPOC cam on iPhone and follow on-screen instructions.
This should allow you to use iPhone as a webcam and use Twitch desktop on mobile devices.
How to use Twitch Extensions on Mobile?
After the recent update to Twitch, the company introduced Twitch extensions for Mobile devices. To activate the extensions, go to Extension Manager from the My Extensions Tab. Here, click on Activate button in the drop-down menu of the extension you want to activate extension of twitch desktop on mobile phone.
Also, check out our detailed review of the best game recording and streaming software here!
Why is Streamlabs not showing my game?
If you are facing issue with your Stream labs not showing your game then follow these steps to fix the capture source for game.
- Delete the Game Capture Source and restart Stream labs OBS as an administrator.
- Add the Game Capture Source again.
- To configure OBS, use these settings: Use the “Capture Specific Window” or “Capture Foreground Window with Hotkey” functions.
If nothing works, try toggling on or off the Anti-Cheat hook and check if the streamlabs is showing your game or not.
How do I run OBS as administrator every time?
Here is how to run OBS as administrator every time you open it:
- Right-Click on OBS shortcut.
- Click on Properties and then on Advanced tab.
- Tick “Run as Administrator”
- Click OK > Apply > OK to apply the changes.
So, that was all about how to get twitch desktop on mobile, use iPhone as a webcam and stream pc games on mobile.