Nowadays, everyone out there is posting reels on Instagram. Sometimes they are from your favorite creator or someone you admire. Find out how you can save Instagram reels with audio here.
Nowadays, you might have already noticed many people love to consume short funny content that is widely shared online on different social platforms be it Instagram or YouTube. While the former presents short videos as Instagram Reels and latter published them as YouTube Shorts and now Facebook has also started testing Facebook Reels on its platform. As a social media giant Instagram owned by Facebook (Now Meta) has a wide variety of short funny, educational, motivational, drama videos online.
Instagram Reels have opened an unaccountable number of opportunities for the creators, now they can take full advantage of and generate good income by showcasing their content online. However, there are times, when both the content creator and viewers might want to save Instagram reels to watch it later for more creative ideas or share them with their family and friends. Continue reading to learn how to save Instagram reels.
There are high chances you might have already seen reels that entertain, educate, inform, advertise, laugh, and make you even cry out of happiness.
How to Download Instagram Reels?
To save Instagram reels with audio, first look for the Reel.
- Play the Instagram reel that you want to save.
- As soon as the reel start to play, tap on three-dot icon present on the bottom right corner of your screen.
- A menu with several options like ‘Report, Not Interested, Remix This Reel, Save, Copy link, Share to… and cancel option‘ will popup (As can be seen in the image below)
- Tap on ‘Save’
- You will now see a prompt message saying “Saved”
Now, after saving the reels, you might wonder where can I find the reels I just saved. Fret Not, I’ll tell you where and how to access all those saved Instagram Reels. Also, do check out our article on how to add a Dash of Humor to Your Instagram Posts with the Sad Face Filter.
Where Can I Find Saved Instagram Reels With Audio?
- Launch the Instagram App.
- Now go to your profile page and tap on three-lined menu at the top right corner.
- Look for the option that says “Saved”.
- Here, you find options like Audio and All Posts.
- Look for the saved Instagram reels here.
With that said, this is it for the save Instagram reels with audio guide. Also, you can find out more articles on our Instagram Guide here. Do tell us your views in the comment section below.