Learn to create a new calendar in Outlook or Office 365 with this detailed guide. This article will discuss how one can add a calendar in outlook or Microsoft Office 365 and share it with your contacts.
Read the detailed steps to create a new calendar in outlook or MS office 365 below:
How to Create a New Calendar in Outlook
To get started with creating a new calendar in outlook 2019, follow this detailed guide below to learn how to add a calendar in outlook:
- Open Outlook 2019 and go to the calendar.
- Now from the ribbon section, Look for the Open Calendar icon (as highlighted in the above image).
- Click on the Create a New Blank Calendar option.- Advertisement -
- Now, you can name your calendar, select Ok. Your new calendar has been added.
So, this is how you can create outlook calendar in 2021. And if you are looking for a free online tool to convert word to PDF free, you can follow this link for a detailed guide. Now we will look at How to Create a Shared Calendar in Office 365.
Create a Shared Calendar in Office 365
To create a shared calendar in office 365, you need to login to your webmail and then click on Calendar option present at the top bar, and follow the steps below to share calendar in MS office 365:-
- Now, right-click on My Calendars (as shown in the image below).
- Now, you can give your calendar a new name and share it with people in your contact.
Also, know quick steps to change the default search engine in Edge easily.
So, that was all about creating a calendar in office 365. Now, we will learn how to share a calendar in office 365.
To Share Office 365 calendar, you can:
- Right-click on the new calendar option and then select share calendar.
- Enter an email address in Share With box to share your newly created calendar with them.
- You also can share full details of the calendar, or you can also limit the calendar details.
- However, if you have different calendars, you also have an option to choose between them in the Calendar drop-down box.
- Finally, click on the Send button to share your calendar.
Sharing the Calendar
Once you have created a calendar in Outlook, you need to follow the steps below to share it with your friends and family
- Now, click on the Share Calendar icon in the ribbon. A new blank email invitation will pop up.
- Enter the recipient’s email id in the To field.
- Now, to change the recipient’s viewing permissions, click on Details and select the desired permission you want to set.
- Click on Send button to share the calendar.
Check out this detailed video on how to create a shared calendar in office 365 below!
So, this is how do you share a calendar in outlook or office 365. If you face any problem while creating or adding a calendar in outlook or office 365, do comment below and let us know. We will come up with a different solution for you.
How do I add a calendar in Outlook 2020?
First of all, Open Outlook app on your computer > Switch to Calendar folder, head over to Home > Click on Calendars group > Add New Calendar > Click on Shared Calendar.
How do I add a calendar in Outlook 365?
You can add a calendar in outlook 365 by following the steps below:
- Go to toolbar and click on Add Calendar and then from directory.
- Enter the name of your calendar.
- Select the calendar you want to add and finally click on Open to create a new calendar in outlook.
How to Sync office 365 calendar to Outlook 2019?
Create a new Calendar in Outlook and sync office 365 to outlook 2019.
- Enable Office 365 integration.
- Now, Click on Settings > Manage Users.
- Select a user and enable calendar sync.
- Head over to Office 365 and then click on Calendar.
- Now, your Office 365 Calendar is synced with your Outlook account.
How to Sync outlook 365 calendar with iPhone
Follow the steps below to sync outlook 365 calendar with iPhone:
- Launch the Settings app on your iPhone.
- Look for “Passwords & Accounts”
- Click on “Add Account” and select Outlook.com
- Now, enter your outlook email id and password.
- Enable Sync your Calendar option
- Finally, click on Save on the top right corner.
That’s how you can easily sync outlook calendar to an iPhone and also create a new Calendar in Outlook.